Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Note

 

Accidentally stumbled upon this phone one day while surfing the net. I was immediately smitten by it, especially the amazingly huge screen and the S-Pen. Another feature I just simply adore about this phone is the S-Planner and S-Memo.

 

I really like how you can freely draw and scribble on this phone much like a regular notebook. It gives the user the freedom of writing down whatever they want as they would on a piece of paper. This would definitely make it useful for me to scribble randomly take down notes without typing so ever frantically.

Pre-orders for the phone have already started at Lowyat forum, damn how I wish I could join in and get my hands on it. =( But I don't think it's possible to get it this year since I need to save up money for so many more upcoming outings and birthday celebrations. =S And maybe not even next year since there's a Bali trip coming up.

Went home for a week for the Deepavali holidays, two more days at home before heading back this Sunday. So far not even one word of assignment written or typed. =S Somebody save me.



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment