Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year~

Today is the eve of Chinese New Year, just came back from a simple and quiet reunion dinner with family. Tomorrow will be the big day where everyone gathers and gossips. Ughh.

Another 2 more weeks before going back, somehow not really looking forward to it. Right now I can avoid him because I don't see him, but everything's gonna change when I'm back. Sometimes I don't even know what to say to him anymore on Facebook, what more do you expect me to do when I'm talking to him face-to-face?

A year ago I was unsure if I wanted to curl my hair, but I did so anyway because he said he wanted to see it. And I permed my hair again for Chinese New Year because I just didn't know what to do with my hair. I had planned to cut it short, but dismissed it because I know it just won't suit me. And right now, I kinda regret it. I should have cut it all off because right now it just reminds me of him more and more.

Anyhow, just hoping that the new year will be much better. Imma so rock tomorrow with my killer heels. =)



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment