Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Updates

Been home for about two weeks now, currently busy with my Community Pharmacy training which has to total up to 72 hours. Already finished 40 hours, which is 5 days since I'm working 8 hours a day. The boss went on vacation, so I'm getting 4 days off before continuing next Monday.

Not really doing much, just sitting behind the counter minding my own business. Sometimes customers will come and ask me for medication, if I know where it is I'll take it for them, if not I'll pass it to the boss' daughter to handle. She's very knowledgeable, always counseling customers on what to eat, how to eat, etc. One thing is that she doesn't like me very much, although I have no idea why. She doesn't talk to me much, and when she does it's usually only one or two sentences. And she has a very bad attitude towards me. Which makes me dislike her too. Hey, I'm here to learn from your father, not to see your face.

Have yet to start writing my daily log and reports, feeling so lazy as I camp in front of my computer everyday gaming. Finished Dishonored which was awesome, currently trying to finish Assassin's Creed 3. Damn you mission, Y U so hard?!

Anyways will be heading back to the awful place on 3rd February, as much as I hate it, I really hope it will be my final semester. Praying hard every night before I head to bed to pass all subjects and having no need to retake any papers. Please God, grant me my wish.


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment