Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4 Days and Counting

The best thing about April is of course that big day. The day that only comes once a year, but means so much more. The day that you turn a year older, and have to start to be wiser than you were before.

Coincidentally it falls on the same day as prom this year. I think I'm more nervous about prom than my big day. Honestly, I don't really want anything grand or special, even a simple dinner with close friends is enough. Sure, when you were younger you would have asked for a huge party with balloons and a huge cake and all your classmates; but somehow as you grow older you really start to feel that it's very much unnecessary. I'm not even looking forward to big dinner outings with fake people who only smile in front of you. I just need a few close friends beside me and it would be perfect.

4 days to go. Fingers crossed that everything will be perfect. =D

My wish for the past 2 years. I just want everything to go back to normal before they became so screwed up.


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment