Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fat fat me~

 Outfit for the day~

Had 3 people tell me I looked anorexic today. WTH?! Am I seriously that thin? I think it's because of the T-shirt and skinny jeans. Everyone is telling me how I should eat more and stop dieting. But seriously, I have a fat tummy and flabby arms. I keep telling them that but they just don't seem to believe me.

I've been eating regularly and although my meal portions are pretty much the same, I find myself munching on snacks in between meals. Which equals to me eating a lot more than before, but still everyone thinks I'm anorexic and dieting.

Yes, my haemoglobin count might be a little low, but other than that I feel completely fine and healthy. So please stop telling me how I'm looking anorexic. Because I'm seriously not!!



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment