Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Rainy Monday

Woke up today to a rainy morning, for some reason felt a little down and moody.


I find myself getting quieter day by day. Don't ask me why, but I just don't feel like talking. Yeah, must be my anti-socialness, but I realise that once you're used to being alone, it's not really that bad after all.


Mid-semester exams are in two weeks, notes are still untouched and still not paying a lot of attention in class. Seriously lacking concentration and motivation as always.

I promised myself to do better this semester as I'm tired of being looked down by people. I'll prove that I'm not just another party girl who's all play and no work. I can be better and stronger, so you bitches better watch out.

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly, to fly~

- Nicki Minaj Featuring Rihanna, "Fly"





xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment