Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

20102012

Less than 2 weeks before October ends. How time really flies.

Today marks the beginning of study week, and while people only need to cram 5 subjects, I have 6. Moreover, two subjects fall on the same day at the same time. Haven't talked to the lecturers on how I'm gonna settle this, I think I'm gonna be pretty screwed.

Just gonna focus on studying right now, anything and everything else can wait. But somehow I'm losing concentration very easily these days. My mind can't seem to remember anything I read. I find myself staring at the lecture notes but nothing is going in. Seriously, FML.

P/S: I miss our conversations. But we can never go back to the way before. Just so you know, I still miss you.
 
 
 
xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment