Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello October

So September has ended, and we bid farewell to yet another month. September can be summarised as totally horrible, as so many things went wrong in the worst possible direction. As we welcome a new month, I can only pray that it will be much better.

A lot of people around me seem to be coupling up or have someone special in their life. And here I am, 22 and still single. What's funny is that everyone seems to keep wanting me to find a partner too. I don't get why. I'm happy with my current life, and yes, I do get jealous and lonely sometimes watching others so happy with their relationships, but I don't wanna be the person that finds someone just out of loneliness. I believe that a relationship based on that will never work. There'll be someone out there who's perfect for you; all you gotta do is wait.

Mid semester exams coming real soon, and studies are not progressing much since there's just so much stuff to do. There are some things that I'm really doubting at the moment, and I'm really unsure what I wanna do. *sigh*

 

Here's to a better and awesome month. Please be good to me.

P/S: I miss talking to you like the way we did before.



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment