Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wake Me Up When September Ends

I don't like Septembers. It's always the month where everything seems to be going horribly wrong, where everything you thought to mean the world just turns out to be another joke, and the people you thought were your forever just turns out to be a lie.

I'm scared of my phone ringing. Everytime I hear that familiar ringtone, my heart skips a beat. With shaking hands, I had a tiny hope that it would be you. But time and time again it's just another disappointment. I guess I have to face the truth that your name will never appear again.

It's amazing how someone can break your heart, yet you still love them with all the million pieces. Every bit of my feelings were true. I'm sorry that you couldn't feel the same.



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment