Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

02092012

So I'm finally back in this wretched place. Reality has already started to sink in, and it's yet another killer semester that I'm gonna face. Every time I'm back in this place I feel like I don't belong at all. It's like I'm a Martian that has landed on Earth, and everything around me feels so completely unknown.

I had wanted to let go of this life. To put down everything, turn around and just walk away. I never wanted this life. This isn't me. Sitting at the table and crazily forcing walls after walls of text into my brain. I don't like this life, whereby everything is so exam-orientated, that even the slightest failure will make people think twice about your intelligence.

I don't talk to people often. Yes, I admit I'm anti-social. Yes, I admit I'm socially awkward around large crowds of people. I don't have good people skills. I keep everything to myself, and rarely I let someone into my life.

But I'm loyal. If I treat you as a friend, I will try my very best to be a friend. I won't talk about you behind your back; I won't backstab you; I won't treat you like royalty when I need you and treat you like shit when I don't.

No, I'm not that kind of person. It's not how I was born and raised.

But you people are the same kind of fucked up shit. You treat me like a close buddy when you need me. When you don't, you turn your back on me and act as if you don't know me at all. When you find a new friend, you forgot your old ones, those who helped you previously.

I hope karma fucks you the same way you fucked with me. I ain't gonna be a nice girl anymore. No way. Watch out dirt, the bitch is coming.


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment