Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

05092012

It's 12a.m. and here I am, blogging. I thought my insomnia will be better once I get back to the study life, but it seems I was wrong. Still having trouble sleeping, had to toss and turn for almost an hour before I finally fell asleep.

Lectures have started, and this semester is gonna be really busy, since we're having clinical pharmacy training both in-campus and at the hospital. Which means every afternoon will be spent on learning how to talk to patients. With my horrible people skills and anti-socialness, I'm wondering how I can achieve that. *sigh*

I'm seriously starting to doubt my passion at the moment. I'm really not interested in this kind of life. But I didn't choose this life; this life chose me. And now that I'm so near to the end, giving up doesn't seem like an option at all. Especially with so many people waiting to see how I end up. I guess what I can do is stay focused, and keep my thoughts straight and clear.

P/S: I don't know why some people can be such assholes. One day they treat you like gold, then the next they can dismiss you as if you don't matter at all. Right now, I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I should just give up this relationship. If it's a relationship at all. I guess we're just not meant to be together. We'll never be each other's happy ever after; we were just two lonely people whose lines crossed from a very cruel joke.

For my studies. I will prove that I can.


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment