Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

04022013

First day of class and everything turned out to be alright. Had classes in the morning - a briefing about Community Pharmacy Training, SPA interview and PRP stuff. Then had a brief class on GMP and Pharmacoepidemiology. Both boring as usual but I was too busy with my mobile data to pay attention. =P

This semester has 7 subjects, with the elective choice of Pharmacoeconomics and Alternative Medicine. Had my mind set on Alternative Medicine, but after hearing so many opinions on how difficult the subject is, I'm having doubts. Both will be killer subjects, it's just a matter of which one to die less.

Accompanied my friend to the bank, went shopping for groceries and had lunch. Then it was off to collect the dreaded results. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it would pound out of my chest. I had a very bad feeling but I forced myself not to think about it. As the guy handed me the results, I thought I would vomit. Then I flipped over the thin sheet of paper, and my heart fell to the ground.

All passed. Two Cs, but who cares. The two subjects I dreaded the most - both safe. Thank you God for hearing my prayers. I promise, this semester I will work extra hard. I will not let myself fall into the same position again.

Managed to get the internet fixed, so everything is finally looking better. Here's to the final semester of this course. God, please make it awesome.

=)


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment