Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fantasy | Reality

Been rather busy lately, especially with the research project which just seems to be going wrong at every level. While other people are sleeping in until 12p.m., I'm rushing off to lab at 9a.m. to finish off all the tests, and later feeling so sleepy I dozed off during lectures.

Have yet to begin studying since every day has been so hectic and crazy. I'm reaching home at around 6p.m. almost every day, and after bathing and having my dinner, I start to feel so tired that I just couldn't concentrate. So I decide to go to bed early, but no matter how long I sleep, I still feel tired and lethargic the next day. *sigh*

We've been talking rather a lot recently, somehow I feel like we're back to where we were before all the awkwardness. Our topics are still pretty much the same, but at this point, I guess it's the best I could hope for. I'm a simple person who just wants simple things. Is it too much to ask?



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment