Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Past tense

Went for a futsal session on Wednesday, had lots of fun laughing and screaming while chasing after a ball that I could never seem to kick at. Hurt my foot during the process, and now there's bleeding under both my toenails, but even though I used a needle to carefully prick at it, it's just not draining out. The idea of going to see a doctor about it scares me to death. I guess I just dislike hospitals. FML. =/ (P/S: In case you're wondering, futsal is actually just indoor football.)

So just now while I was watching Private Practice, my phone rang. It was a Whatsapp notification, and it was from him. I was like, "Dude, what's your problem? You're just in the opposite room. You stopped spamming my Facebook chatbox, now you're spamming my Whatsapp?"

Still, I replied and we chatted for awhile. This morning I woke up with some weird tingling feeling, that I should just let everything go and be the bigger person. So that's what I'm doing. Everyday is a new day, and what happened yesterday is in the past. Right now, I'm just gonna be the bigger person. And maybe just stop caring.




xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment