Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

March

All of a sudden, February is over and March is here.


Life was so busy I didn't even realise time is flying past. Research project is going well, although a little behind schedule; assignments and lab reports are starting to pile up; mid semester exams are in about 3 weeks, but still lacking motivation and concentration to study. I'm gonna die again this semester. =/

Things have been getting awkward for us. For some reason I don't feel like talking to him at all. In lab, he keeps sitting beside her and you can see the two of them happily laughing away. He follows her around like a lovesick puppy, and when she's busy, he'll just sit there and watch her with puppy dog eyes.

Somehow I feel really sick and disgusted. He's not shy about flirting with her in public, but what makes me more pissed off, is how he's so nice to me around other people, but ignore me when it's just the two of us.

My heart doesn't hurt anymore, and the emotions that replace the sadness are just anger and disgust. This morning while on the way to school, he passed me his phone and asked me to help calculate something. I unlocked his phone and his Whatsapp was on, but when I pressed 'back', the first thing that I saw was her name and the message of 'Good night and sweet dreams, see you tomorrow'.

At that moment I wanted to throw the phone at his face, but I resented. I suppressed the anger and just smiled. Breathe, I told myself, just breathe.

Maybe this is for the best. Without him constantly in my mind, maybe I can finally let the past go and start living my own life. Screw you, and screw her. I have my own life to live, rather than be disgusted at the pair of you fake bitches.




xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment