Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Winter Solstice

So today is 21st December 2012. Woke up this morning and thought to myself, 'Hey, the sun is up'. And I went back to sleep. LOL. Guess the world didn't end. Or maybe tomorrow due to the time difference? Who knows.

It's winter solstice festival today, and usually I'll be home celebrating. Yet this year is kinda different as I'm stuck here having to cram all the notes into my brain and missing home so terribly. Two more weeks to go. I want it to end so badly, yet I don't want to face exams. Irony much?

Been spending a lot of time rewatching Gossip Girl, as usual totally loved Chuck Bass. Hey, if you can work that scarf, you deserve it. I guess I'm just finding stuff to do rather than studying. Sigh. I'm so gonna regret this next week.

If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back. - Chuck Bass


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment