Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

15032013

The weather's so hot right now I'm having a headache. But I can't sleep yet because I have to wait for some friends to online to discuss our hospital training stuff. My head is pounding and I don't feel very well, especially with the nose block and sore throat. Someone kill me please.

Yesterday we had to make up our mind on which hospital we would like to go to for the 5-week training after finals. Of course everyone wanted the closest one which is about 5 minutes drive. Being the bigger person, we decided to go to Hospital Alor Setar. We were all okay with carpooling every day, but if it got too tiring then we would rent a house there. Which I dreaded because it would be so troublesome. Especially when there's no internet. But then some people had to make our lives miserable and steal our spots, so we ended up going to Hospital Kulim. Right now the people who are going to the hospital are all pretty nice ones, so it should be a fun experience. *prays*

Been pretty active in Whatsapp lately, but sometimes I really don't feel like replying the messages there. I thought I had let it go, but whenever the ringtone comes up I still have a dreaded feeling. Trying to look past all of it, but sometimes I really do miss talking to him.

I think I'm gonna head to bed early, have dimsum plan in the morning and also need to send my printer for fixing. More money needed, FML.

 



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment