Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Study Week

Yes, it's study week again. Actually it already started since last Saturday, but every single day feels more like relax and procrastinate day more than studying. Adding on to that with the crazy hot weather, I'm feeling slightly sick and have been downing water like no one's business. I miss home.

Domino's opened last Thursday and dragged some friends along to try it out. Their service was good, with more polite staff than other pizzerias. Somehow the pizzas tasted better too, and I feel that they have a wider selection with better toppings. Though I still miss Pizza Hut's spicy chicken fingers and honey BBQ wings. Actually told myself to stop eating pizzas this semester, since I suspect that all the weight gained last semester was from eating too much pizza. But then Domino's had to open, so WTF right? LOL.

Entering into the sixth day of study week, procrastination has to stop but it seems endless. Everything else just seems more interesting than studying. Oh exams, please be kind to me.

Oh, how I wish I could do this every day.


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment