Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

'Friends'

I'm not the type of person who complains about the little things. I can forgive and forget, and pretend like nothing's wrong. I can smile and laugh even after you've betrayed me. Yes, I'm that type of person. Call me stupid, call me naive, call me what you want. I'm just me.

But after all that, don't expect me to trust you again. I can still treat you like a friend, but I won't trust you. So don't call me cold if I don't talk to you anymore. I only talk to people who matters to me. People who treat me as friends and who show sincerity. You? You're just another piece of shit.

You can have outings with my friends, talk about whatever shit you want about me behind my back, backstab me yet smile your fuckingly fake smile in front of me. I don't care. I don't mind, and you don't matter. That's why people call it 'mind over matter'.

You are not a part of my life, and I don't need you. You wanna be fake with me? Sure, I can do the same. You think you're the only one who can fake a smile? Please, bitch. You're not even close.

 


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment