Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Don't Care

So Monday was like any usual boring day. Woke up for morning class with the usual Monday blues, listened to my iPod throughout classes, and went home after lunch since our supervisor was busy so we couldn't meet with him to discuss our research.

I logged in to Facebook for awhile, checked for new posts on our class page to see if there are any announcements. Then, all of a sudden, a chatbox pops up, and his name appeared.

"So long didn't disturbed you already," he typed.

"Oh yeah? I guess that's what happens when you get new friends," I replied.

Another two lines later I logged out and went back to minding my own business.

That evening a friend called to come by and pick up something from me, so I went downstairs to open the gate. He was there in the living room, with his phone in hand. He called out to me, but I just stared blankly at him for one second, then went on to open the door.

I had pictured so many things to say to him, but the moment I saw his face, my mind totally went blank. Except for two words: "F U".

Just a few minutes ago he buzzed me on Facebook again. I merely asked, "Umm sorry, are you talking to me?"

I could tell he got offended. But I don't care. Why should I?

Don't tell me I'm different, that I've changed. I'm still the same me. What changed was my attitude towards you. Because people like you don't deserve being nice to.

No comments:

Post a Comment