Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stressed


Having viva on Friday, which will contribute a crazy 15 marks to the whole subject. Really stressed out at the moment, it seems that reading so much but still unable to memorize anything. Memorized the first page, but when I move on to the second page, I forget everything on the first page; and the cycle keeps repeating endlessly.

People always think I'm so chill and calm. I'M FREAKING NOT. I just try my best not to show it. You'll never know the feeling of not even daring to sleep because you can't finish memorising the notes; you'll never know the feeling of sleeping 3 hours a day and waking up in the middle of the night to continue studying, but feeling so tired you actually doze off on your chair; you'll never know the feeling of jolting awake at night thinking you'd overslept, to frantically find for a clock to see the time only to realise you'd been sleeping for one hour.

And this is what's gonna happen for the next three weeks. Oh God, please save me. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment