Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May

Just came back from second round of celebration. First time celebrated my birthday late, but still, had fun talking and laughing. Went to a restaurant at Bukit Mertajam (I have no idea why they chose that place LOL), named "Stone Age". The surrounding and decoration was nice, though the food wasn't all that great. Had Secret Recipe cake for dessert, and I finally had my Oreo Cheese. =D *melts*

After dinner, we went for Round 2 at Auto City. They had initially planned for Häagen-Dazs ice-cream for me, but after the cake I felt so full I didn't really feel like eating anymore. So after a long debate, we settled for OverTime for some casual drinking with good music.

Tried Starker Larger, Pinacolada and Frozen Magarita, it was almost a miracle I didn't get drunk, just felt really sleepy and tired. Again, sitting in front of my laptop blogging while waiting for my hair to dry. Will be going for 'The Avengers' later tonight, heard from reviews that it's a really great movie, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Speaking of which, prom pictures from our batch are out. Not a lot of people went, but everyone looked really nice overall. As usual, they had their photo taken together, but this time they crossed arms, and immediately everyone went to 'like' the photo. I saw it while at OT, and that moment my heart sank.

Last week when he asked to go celebrate my birthday, he suggested watching a movie, so I asked, "Avengers?" He said he'd already watched it during the premiere show, then today he updated his status saying it was 'an awesome movie and a great day indeed'. At that moment I got really pissed. I don't care who you watch the movie with; please don't lie to my face about it.

Still not feeling like talking to you, so I'll just ignore you until I feel better. It's just the first day of May, and my life is already sucking like hell. Ughh.

May, please be really good to me. I need my good luck. =/

Happy Labour Day to everyone. =)



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment