Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

It gets better?

Never thought I'd step in here again after just one day. Just yesterday I was frustrated with a sudden change in my life, and today something worse has happened. It just seems like you never get a chance to stop and breathe. One wave hits after another and you feel yourself drowning deeper into the abyss. You see yourself slipping into the darkness, helpless, hopeless; you keep praying that someone will come and save you, but just when you thought a helping hand is here, that same hand betrays you and pushes you deeper down the rabbit hole.

I've never been a positive thinker. Probably because I've seen so much darkness that it gets to you. You don't really know how to think positively anymore. You are afraid that every positive thought is just a mere imagination; you get so afraid that the blink of an eye can cause all that to disappear. That's why you don't dare to hope anymore. You don't dare to dream. You don't dare to look at the bright side.

 

I really want to hope and pray for the better. I really want to stay positive and be strong. I really want the nightmare to end.

Will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment