Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Broken Heart

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow. For the past two days you've been asking me where I would like to go. I never thought much about it, since I had research to do and lecture notes to read. Besides, I knew you would never ask me or take me out.

And I was right.

The only reason why you kept asking me, is because you wanted to take her out, but you don't want me to feel bad about not having plans, so you keep trying to ask me to do something. And another reason maybe why, is because you wanted to take her to a different place in case I had plans.

Well, I just smiled. I didn't know what to say, not that I'm in any position to say anything. She's your perfect princess, while I'm just the little girl who will forever just be your sister. To you, I don't mean anything more than being the little sister who cleans up after you, washes your dishes, and downloads games for you.

Today during the research lab, I saw how you looked at her. I didn't mean to spy, but I was talking to someone when I saw your expression from the corner of my eye. She was busy with her experiment, and you were staring at her like a lovesick puppy. The pain I had imagined didn't come, so I guess I'm finally able to let it go.

I really wish you all the happiness. You deserved it, especially from someone so perfect like her.





xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment