Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm egoistic, so what?

The new semester has started, and although there are less subjects than before, it's still gonna be a hectic semester, especially with research projects and industrial training. Results got delayed since there was some problem with the exam division, but it'll be released next week and I'm freaking out. Damn nervous to know how I did since I've been praying really hard to get a pass on all subjects. Bless me, especially for Pharmacology II. =S

So I've finally got myself my Galaxy Note!! XD


I've been saving for quite sometime now so that I have enough funds for it. Ever since I knew of its release I've been saving bit by bit, and I had wanted to get it last year so badly but my funds were still insufficient. So the moment when I saw the amount reach the required state, I was so overjoyed I almost cried.

Before I bought the phone I did some research on it, especially the phone casing. The one I currently have on is a mercury case, the colour being mint. I had wanted to get either a black or red one, but unfortunately both were out of stock. =( The remaining colours weren't so nice, and out of all of them, this one looked the best. And I'm quite satisfied with it, since I really wanted a protection for my new baby.

This would be my first Android phone, and after toying around with it a bit I'm starting to get the hang of it. So far it's still pretty empty, with a few apps and games installed. Despite a lot of comments, I decided not to root it at the moment. Just wanted to enjoy the original rom first, since I'm still new to it. Besides, it seems that ICS 4.0 will be coming soon, so I decided to wait for it and see how it goes.

I have some people telling me how I'm such a spendthrift. My last phone - Samsung Wave - has been with me for 16 months now, and ever since upgrading to Bada 1.2 it's been giving me nothing but trouble. The phone switches off automatically, the storage memory for text messages is limited, and there aren't a lot of available apps. Bada 2.0 hasn't arrived here yet, but I decided I don't wanna wait for it anymore. And that's how my Galaxy Note came into play.

Honestly I don't understand what's the fuss about me changing phones. It's to my own liking and since I can afford it, why not? I changed phones not to please you people, but for my own pleasure. So why do you guys have to care so much?

P/S: Going broke at this moment. Guess I'll need to save even harder now for the upcoming Bali trip. =S


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment