Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17.04.2012

So the finalized list for Industrial Training is out, and I got CCM-Duo Pharma at Shah Alam. Pleased with the outcome, but still trying to find a way to solve my transportation and rental. When I saw the list for Ranbaxy in SP, I was a bit relieved I didn't apply there, because all those who got it have CGPA higher than me, which means I'll never get it anyways. At least the usual gang will all be around Selangor area, so we'll probably have our shopping and karaoke sessions during the weekends. =D

Exam results were released too, did okay for Pharmaceutical Analysis, but very horribly for Applied Therapeutics and Pharmacology. I didn't dare to go see my results for Pharmacology because I knew it would surely be bad. Already expected a fail, just needed to see how badly it is. But right now I just don't have the courage to do so. *sigh*

Three assignments are due this and next week, still struggling with research thesis and studies. And I'm horribly broke right now, don't even know how I'm gonna pay for electric bill later. Sent my old phone for trade in on Sunday, but the guy said he's not sure if anyone will buy it, and even so the price wouldn't exactly be very high. I don't really care, right now I'm desperate for money. Thinking of selling off some unused perfume and clothings too, but without regular transportation to go to the post office, I don't see how I can do so.

10 days to go. I'm curious to see what they have in store for me. And please, please, please - I wanna go Voodoo badly. Or Mois. =/



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment