Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Countdown

Finally finished one hell week of mid semester exams. Didn't do so well this time, I think the results are gonna be pretty bad. I did try very hard to study, but still couldn't answer the questions that came out, and even made stupid mistakes like misreading the question and giving the wrong answers. Told myself this is the last time I'm gonna screw up after the past experience, so I'll definitely work extra hard for finals. I'm gonna prove that I really can do it.

Just came back after a full day at Penang, went for the usual karaoke session, movie and dinner. Watched 'The Hunger Games' which was not bad, although it was a bit rushed compared to the novel. Have only read the first book, and still waiting for my friend to finish off the second book so I'll be able to read it.

So right now I'm sitting here blogging while waiting for my hair to dry, although my eyes feel so tired they can close any minute. Things have been so crazy lately that I have to keep constantly reminding myself to have faith and believe in the best. But a lot of times I still doubt that ability.


P/S: 3 more weeks to go. Hoping to be able to go Voodoo. *wink*



xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment