Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Again and Again

Had Pharmacology III paper today, even though it was only  a one-hour paper, it contributed a hectic 15 marks to the total subject. Stayed up late to study and memorise, and I was actually quite confident with myself. After what happened before, I had phobia of going into the exam hall and sitting for any Pharmacology papers. But this morning I woke up feeling rather confident, and before heading out I took one last look at my notes.

But then, life has a funny way of throwing curve balls at you. When I opened the question paper, I was dumbfounded. WTF?! These weren't the questions I memorised. All the classifications, adverse effects, drug uses - none of it was seen.

Throughout the whole hour I just sat there, staring at the paper. I did read through all the lecture notes and I knew from which slide the answers came from, but I just couldn't remember the exact words. So I just wrote down whatever shit I could remember, and I knew this whole paper was screwed.

Wish me luck for Hospital Pharmacy paper tomorrow. This whole mid-semester is just plain screwed up.

I wanna crawl into a dark corner and cry.



 xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment