Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Regrets

Posting for Industrial Training was done last Friday, where we were given a piece of paper to write down the industry we wanted to be sent to. I had a hard time debating between here in Sungai Petani or in Selangor. I had previously discussed with a friend who said I could crash stay at his place for those 6 weeks since I've stayed there before (twice actually LOL) and his parents kinda know me. So I wrote down an industry in Shah Alam together with a bunch of other people, but still stating my second choice as SP just in case.

I didn't want to write SP because I knew a lot of people would sure apply for the same one. And they'll arrange according to your CGPA, which means the higher it is, the bigger the chance you'll get where you want. With my borderline results, I think it'll definitely be kinda hard for me to get in since all the others that are applying are all smart people with sky-high grades. But the main reason why I didn't want to apply for SP is because that bitch will be there. Ughh. The thought of going to the same industry as her just makes me sick. Seeing her fake smile and pathetic laughter makes me want to slap her. So I just went for Shah Alam instead.

On Monday we heard the list is out and that I got the one in Shah Alam together with 5 other friends. But then the main problem is, my friend didn't get it since there were only 6 vacancies. He got another industry in Kajang which is nowhere near the one I got.

Which now has become a huge problem for me.

I asked another friend if I could stay at his sister's apartment since we'll be going to the same industry. He has yet to give me a reply, but right now it's got me thinking. Maybe I shouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me. If I had thought rationally, I would apply for SP since he will be here so transportation and where to stay won't be a problem for me. Even my mum asked me to apply for SP since she didn't want me to be a huge trouble for other people by staying at their place. But I didn't listen and I let my emotions overrule my judgement.

Right now that industry in SP is already full, and the only way I can apply there is if I exchange with someone. But I don't think anyone will be willing to. Going to Shah Alam will mean spending more money, and transportation and finding a place to stay will be a problem. We heard from last year's seniors that this industry in Shah Alam gives out allowance to its trainees, which gives me reason to stay.

But is the money really worth all the trouble? =/




xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment