Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Earthquake?

Yesterday an earthquake happened at Acheh, Indonesia, and a lot of people said they could feel tremors and shaking around here. I was halfway through watching Lady GaGa's Monster Ball Tour when all the Facebook statuses appeared. That night during dinner with my housemate, she asked if I felt any shaking, because she did. I didn't even see my table shaking. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. =S

With the 8.9-magnitude earthquake, people have been warned to stay away from beaches with fear of tsunami attacks. For a split second his face appeared in my mind. He's going to Perhentian Island with his friends today, and suddenly I got worried. Picked up my phone and was just about to access Whatsapp when I stopped myself.

Who am I kidding? He doesn't need me to worry about him. He's probably worried sick about her, since she is from Penang island and that's where a lot of people say the shaking is very strong. So I put my phone back on the table and continued watching my movie.

Home alone for the next 2 days, which I feel completely comfortable with. I like the solitude and the quietness. Or maybe it's just because I'm awkward and anti-social. =S

P/S: Just realised it's Friday the 13th after posting this. =S


xoxo
-Penny-

No comments:

Post a Comment